Jacquelyn Jablonski (born April 4, 1992) is an American model who was born in New Jersey
Jacquelyn is known among Victoria's Secret fans for walking in the 2010-2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows.
Jackquelyn, who claims Irish/Polish/German heritage, was in a cafe (supposedly working, though that seems unusual for someone so young) at age 15 when a scout spotted her.
Ford Models agreed that she had the look, and just like that she had a contract in hand.
Jablonski walked her first show that year (2007) for Brian Reyes.
Jacquelyn later entered Ford's 2008 Supermodel of the World competition and was a runner-up.
Jablonski's career took off after that, and soon she was one of the most in-demand models in the business.
Jacquelyn's covers include:
- Australia: 'Russh' - January 2010
- Denmark: 'Cover' - November 2009
- France: 'French Revue de Modes' - Spring/Summer 2010
- Germany: 'Deutsch' - Spring/Summer 2010
- Greece: 'Vimadonna' - #90 August 2009
- Italy: 'Elle' Italy - December 2014
- Japan: 'Ginza' - October 2008; 'Spur' - July 2010
- Korea: 'Harper's Bazaar' - August 2010; 'Allure' - August 2011; 'Harper's Bazaar' - February 2014
- Mexico: 'Vogue' - January 2013
- Spain: 'Harper's Bazaar' - September 2011; 'S Moda' - May 18 2013
- Turkey: 'Vogue' - December 2011; 'Harper's Bazarre' - June 2014
- UK: 'Glass' - Fall 2013
Jacquelyn keeps her fans up-to-date with her Twitter and Instagram accounts.
She remains at the top of the modelling game, and people recognize her as the face of Tommy Hilfiger and her campaigns for Givenchy, Emporio Armani, Hermes and Burberry Black.