Frida Gustavsson (born 6 June 1993) is a top Swedish model who walked in the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Frida has become a sensation in the modelling world, advancing from suburban Sweden to the forefront of fashion.
Frida is from Sundbyberg, Sweden. She began modeling in 2008, and that same year attracted foreign interest and moved to Japan.
Gustavsson made her high fashion debut at the Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2013 show in Paris. She caught fire quickly in the fashion world, and was the fourth most requested model of the Spring 2010 season.
Frida's many covers include:
- China: 'Vogue' - May 2011
- Denmark: 'Cover' - April 2013
- France: 'Elle' - February 22 2013
- Germany: 'Vogue' - March 2010
- Lebanon: 'Elle' - March 2013
- Spain: 'S Moda' - February 04 2012
- Sweden: 'Elle' - September 2010; 'Elle' - January 2011; 'DV Mode' - Spring/Summer 2011; 'Elle' - May 2011; 'Elle' - September 2012; 'Elle' - February 2013; 'Styleby' - February 2014
- UK: 'Glass' - September 2013
- Japan: Numero Tokyo - December 2016
In addition to being the face of Maybelline, Frida's many top brands include:
Frida was Elle Sweden's Model of the Year for 2011. She is represented by IMG Models and Traffic Models and hopes to become a fashion designer down the road.
Frida Gustavsson married photographer Hjalmar Rechlin on 30 May 2015 in Sweden.
Frida Gustavsson keeps her Instagram account updated with regular posts. She describes herself there as "feminist, horse lover & model." Following her account is a great way to keep up with one of the world's top models!