Bridget Hall (born December 12, 1977) is an American model who is famous for any number of reasons: appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues from 2002-2006; walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 1998-2002; and numerous appearances in film and on television.
Bridget originally is from Springdale, Arkansas. Her family moved near Dallas, Texas, and she began her career there early, modelling at a very young age.
|Bridget Hall in 2002.|
Before long, Bridget was in New York City and appearing on fashion magazine covers around the world. However, her heart remains in Texas with her beloved Dallas Cowboys.
|October 1995 Allure cover featuring seventeen-year-old Bridget Hall.|
Among Bridget's magazine covers are:
- Canada: 'Flare' - April 1997; 'Elle' - April 2002
- France: 'Elle' - May 23, 1994; 'L'Officiel' - June 1994; 'Elle Topmodel' - December 1997; 'Vogue' - November 2000; 'Elle - April 2002;
- Germany: 'Marie Claire' - May 1998; 'Topmodel' - January 1999; 'Elle' - June 2002;
- Italy: 'Elle' - February, June & July 1996, 'Elle' - July 1997; 'D' - March 23 1999; 'Glamour' - August 2000; 'Vogue' - January 2002; 'Flair' - February 2003; 'Elle' - November 2009
- Japan: 'Vogue' - June & December 2002;
- Mexico: 'Cosmopolitan' - 1995; 'Topmodel' - #3, 1997; 'Cosmopolitan' - 1998
Bridget has walked for all the top names. She also had her own calendar in 1996, and appeared in the prestigious Pirelli Calendar in 1999 and 2003.
|Bridget Hall in 2010.|
Along the way, Bridget formed her own company, Bridget Hall Inc. (her mother is president), and she appeared in films such as "The Devil Wears Prada" in 2006 and "Death Toll" (2008) with Lou Diamond Phillips.
|Bridget Hall by Michael Thompson.|
She also was in video game Grand Theft Auto IV as a voice in Liberty City.
Bridget Hall certainly was one of the top models of the late 1990s and early 2000s. She represented top brands such as Pepsi Cola, Guess Jeans, Pepe Jeans, Chanel, Fendi, Lanvin, Genny, Ralph Lauren, Safari, Polo, Maybelline, Clinique, Gucci, Versace, Valentino, and Anne Klein.
|Bridget Hall by Philippe Cometti.|
A Sagittarius, Bridget is good friends with the other top supermodels such as Heidi Klum, Bridget was one of the top earners on the catwalks.
Bridget Hall, who at last word lives in the Hamptons, remains a top name in the fashion world despite her apparent retirement from the catwalks.